Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka gets a job and passes the bar exam

Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Yet Another Meme

I've been tagged by Nephtuli. I've got a final tomorrow, but what the heck- here's ten random things about myself.

  1. I can read a sign on the highway 2 to 5 seconds before anyone else in the car.
  2. I'm allergic to peanuts.
  3. Sometimes I dream about dropping out of law school and becoming a subway operator or conductor.
  4. If I could be locked overnight in any retail store, it would be Circuit City.
  5. I'm quickly running out of ideas for this list.
  6. I was an unabashed liberal when I started college.
  7. I have no zits fleisch.
  8. I won my fantasy baseball league this year and spent my winnings on a new digital camera.
  9. I think that female J-blogs are popular because they are written by females.
  10. After finals I plan on going skiing, but's it's gets more and more difficult each year to find people who both ski and are single.
In honor of finals season, I'm not going to tag anyone with this silly meme.

1 Comments:

Heh. DB's gonna like #6...

Add a comment