Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka gets a job and passes the bar exam

Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka

Monday, January 22, 2007

Something Funny Happened On The Way Out Of the Parking Lot

The lot attendant calls out to me as my car pulls up, “Hey are you voting for Hillary?” Momentarily confused, I quickly assume that the query must be in response to the GOP elephant sticker that I have on one of the side windows on my car. (Yes, I have a GOP sticker on my car; it makes the car easy to spot in a crowded parking lot).

Not wanting to start a political argument with a complete stranger, I holler back, “I have no idea!” The attendant shoots back, “Why?” I end this weird conversation with, “Hey, the election isn’t for another two years.” That finally quiets her. I’m still scratching my head over this incident.

0 Comments:

Add a comment