Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka gets a job and passes the bar exam

Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

HTML SOS

Ok, so my new template is up and running and I think I really like it.  But there’s one small problem and maybe somebody with better HTML skills than me can help.  With my old templates, clicking on the title “Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka” at the top of the page would link back to the home page.  For some reason it doesn’t do that anymore.  So if someone arrives at my blog from a JRants link, there’s no way for them to navigate back to the main page.  How do I fix this?  

4 Comments:

you might find something on this blog: http://codescripter.blogspot.com/2005_11_01_codescripter_archive.html
Ok, sorry didn't back to you earlier, its very simple.

Go to blogger dashboard, click on settings, then click on formatting, scroll down to "show link field" click to YES. Then scroll down, save settings, and republish. Then when you create a post there will be a field to add a link that when you click the post it goes to whatever address you put in that field.
Is there no way to make clicking on main blog title (classmate-wearing-yarmulka) take you back to the home page automaticaly?

I'd rather not have to go through all of old posts and create a link for every single post.
check your email, I can't include html coding in this comment box.

Add a comment