Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka gets a job and passes the bar exam

Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka

Monday, November 26, 2007

What I've Been Up To

Hmmm...I basically stopped blogging right before I started studying for the bar exam. That was not fun. Thankfully I passed, so unless my life takes an unexpected turn, I'm never going to school again, and I'm never going to have to take another test.

I've been working in midtown now for about a month; so far so good. I actually enjoy this lawyer stuff.

Other than that, life has been pretty much the same.

5 Comments:

I actually enjoy this lawyer stuff.

That'll change :-)

Welcome back, btw.
Congrats on passing!

Just stumbles on ur blog through the comment on bad4shidduchim looks interesting :)
מזל טוב!
Mazal tov!
If you're close by and ever want to do lunch, feel free to drop me an email.
Congratulations on passing the bar. No more tests and no more school huh? They did tell you about your required Continuing Law Education courses did they not?

Add a comment