Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka gets a job and passes the bar exam

Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka

Monday, May 21, 2007

Old Blogs Never Die, They Just Fade Away

My blogging mojo has disappeared again, and it's not just because of finals these last few weeks. Something seems to be missing. While I still enjoy reading blogs, I just can't seem to muster up any interest in commenting on posts I read. I'm as opinionated as ever, but I just don't feel like posting right now.

To make matters worse, starting today, I begin studying for the New York Bar Exam. That means 4 hours a day watching videos of law professors yammer on about a topic of law I learned 3 years ago, and another 4-7 hours reviewing and preparing for the next class. The next two months are not going to fun, and any spare time I have I probably won't want to spend it in front of my laptop.

And then what? I'm no longer going to be Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka! For the first time in my life, I'm no longer going to be a student. I'm going to be Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka, or Attorney-Wearing-Yarmulka. (As soon as a I find a job).

I don't want to pull the plug on 400 posts and almost two years of work, so I guess I'm going to leave everything up, just in case my mojo comes back after the bar exam.

It's been fun folks.

4 Comments:

Wishing you Mazel on the exam!

Jonathan Kramer, Esq.
TelecomLawFirm.com
PassTheBarExam.com
Good luck.

Don't spend too much time on it early, you'll burn out. Save it up for the July stretch run.

Anyway, best of luck, and I hope you get it back, even as a new incarnation: Associate-Wearing-Yarmulke, and then, eight-or-so years later, Partner-Wearing-Yarmulke.

And then me, you and Nephtuli can start our own firm: Bloggers, LLP.
happens to the best of us!
Nu, mojo back yet?

B'hatzlacha on the exam.

Add a comment