Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka gets a job and passes the bar exam

Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka

Friday, May 05, 2006

The Yarmulka Dilemma....Over For Now

Well, I can stop worrying if my yarmulka is going to hinder my chances of employment. ( See here, and here) I had a call back interview today a boutique corporate and securities law firm today, and they liked me so much, they gave me an offer right on the spot. Needless to say, I accepted. I start work as soon as finals are over. I have no idea if this will lead to full time employment once I graduate, but I'm still excited.

Now, the only question remains- do I continue with the suede yarmulka that I wore to the interview, or do I switch back to my regular velvet one. And if I switch, will anyone at work notice?

2 Comments:

Congrats!

My A: Whatever you're comfortable with, and they probably won't.
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Add a comment