Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka gets a job and passes the bar exam

Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Stratton Ski Trip Recap

Well I survived two days of skiing at Stratton, though every muscle in my body is crying out in pain, especially my calve muscles - it's difficult to walk up stairs right now.

But of course it was worth it. The conditions were great- Monday was nice and warm (at least for Vermont, and the snow softened up nicely. It snowed about 4 inces on Monday night which made for some great skiing on Tuesday, even with all the fog- at some points during the day I couldn't see 20 feet in front of me.

I carried my camera with me on the slopes both days, though the best pictures were taken on Monday, as there was plenty of sunshine. Tuesday was tough, it's hard to get good scenic shots with all the clouds and fog.


The view from my back porch.

Nice scenic shot.

This shot was taken at mid-mountain. Trust me, it's alot steeper than it looks.

This is what happens when you go down a closed trail. You fall down alot.

1 Comments:

These are gorgeous pictures...nice camera. I've always wanted to go to Vermont. A "White Christmas" longing, I guess. I also liked the menorah shots. Nice. Skiing I'm not sure about, though.
Thanks.

Add a comment