Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka gets a job and passes the bar exam

Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Couple Of Days Off

It's strange- since I've finished finals, I've had endless time on my hands, but I can't seem to get myself to blog. Even commenting is tough. Is it because I derive my super-powers from law school?

Anyways, I'm headed up to Vermont tomorrow for a couple of days of skiing. I hope to get some nice pictures with my new 7.1 megapixel Cannon PowerShot A620. Here are couple of pictures from from previous ski trips to Vermont.


2 Comments:

Um, ignore comment on above post... o:)

7.1?! Who needs that!?

Great camera, though - I've got the Powershot A510 (Canon), and it's really great. $170 or so, too... and I like the fact that I only need 2 batteries.

Nice pics above - take more!
I hope you have a great vacation!

Add a comment