Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka gets a job and passes the bar exam

Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Interview by Eli7

Here goes!

What is your career goal, and how does that play into your life goal?
Practice law (in which field, I haven't decided) earn a good living, but be able to come home at a normal hour so I can actually see my wife and kids. Life goal? Get married, have kids, settle down, and be just like everyone else.


What is the one thing you never want to do?
Live in Flatbush.

When you play Trivial Pursuit, what color/category do you avoid like the plague?

Brown/ Arts and Literature. I'm just better at every other category.

What did your childhood smell like?
Grass, chocolate, and a rubber eraser.

What is the emotion you feel most often?
This is a tough one- I'd say restrained happiness.


Now the rules again:
1) Leave me a comment saying "interview me please."
2)I will respond by asking you five questions (not the same as above)
3)You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4) You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5) When others comment asking to be interviewed you will ask them five questions.





2 Comments:

I hear you on the living in Flatbush front. Brooklyn: yuck!
so i know its a few years later, but i just found ur blog... can i still be interviewed?

Add a comment