Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka gets a job and passes the bar exam

Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Say Goodbye to Gaza

My heart breaks for the settlers who are being kicked out of their homes. It's a tragedy, but I believe it's a necessary tragedy. But then I read what's going on there right now, and I start to find myself becoming less and less sympathetic.

IDF, activists, Palestinians clash at Gaza villa
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle
/ShowFull&cid=1119925651724

Earlier in the day, settlers threw rocks at troops when they arrived to remove them from the site. The activists also clashed with local Palestinian residents....Young activists holed up in the villa have said that, should they be removed, they will seek to displace the residents of nearby Palestinian homes.

This accomplishes nothing but to convince the world that the settlers are nothing but meshuginas, with a slight tendency towards evil.

0 Comments:

Add a comment