Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka gets a job and passes the bar exam

Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

And the reason why you chose that name?

For the answer, I direct you to the very interesting blog of Falconred Goes to Law School. (A classmate of mine who was blogging anonymously and thus made up nicknames for everyone in the class).

http://www.falconred.net/archives/2005_02.html#000206

So I mentioned to some classmates before ConLaw started today that I was shaving off my beard. I wanted to prepare them, since I shocked some people last time. And because personal grooming is the most interesting thing in my life right now besides law school. They asked why, and I told them. Then I realized who sits near me in ConLaw.

Classmate-Who-Interviewed-With-The-DA: "The ACLU? Aren't they the super-liberal ones?"
Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka: "Yeah, ACLU - American Criminal Liberties Union. They're the ones who defended the Nazi's right to march in Jewish neighborhoods."
Classmate-Piling-On: "I don't understand what the point of the ACLU is, all they do is politicize everything."

Eeesh. I forgot I was seated with the 700 Club, and not in the Liberal Bloc as usual.

2 Comments:

Bad News.aclu?
poor headquarters to start a blog.
which law school

Add a comment