Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka gets a job and passes the bar exam

Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka

Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's Not Fun When Your Side Is Losing

I've been quiet on the blogging front for the last month or so. It's partially because I've been real busy at work, but mostly because it's pretty clear that Obama's going to win. As soon as the market tanked, the race was over. The only thing left to do is hope that the GOP hangs on to enough Senate seats to prevent a filibuster-proof majority.

So what else is there to talk about? Law? Not much going on right now. Sports? It's another year without the Yankees in the World Series, and the Jets are a team that needs another month of jelling. I'm a lapsed Islander fan, and the Nets are in a rebuilding year.

One thing on my mind though is shidduchim. Yes, shidduchim. I don't usually blog about the topic, but I've got all these thoughts and questions percolating in my head and I've got to get them out.

My next several posts will deal various shidduchim issues but will not be about anything to do with the "shidduch crisis". I'm just sick and tired that topic.

Your feedback will be appreciated.

1 Comments:

...my feedback...

Add a comment