Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka gets a job and passes the bar exam

Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka

Monday, December 17, 2007

More Huckabee Stuff

Almost all of the criticism by conservatives against Huckabee so far has been on domestic issues; namely that he's basically a socially conservative, big government, economic populist. Take away God, gays, and abortion, he'd fit right in with the Democrats.

Everyone knows he's a foreign policy neophyte, and till now, he's been basically silent on the issues.

Till now.

And it doesn't look good.

If by some awful miracle, he wins the GOP nomination, I'm almost surely going to hold my nose and vote for Hillary.

2 Comments:

Its kinda just depressing how bad our options are for president....Its just like trying to find the best of the worst...
They just try to sell themselves to whomever they think is listening- there are no clear party lines anymore.
Freaks me out a bit. Not to mention the media warping everything...
I agree. I feel like I am going to be pushed to vote against someone rather than voting for someone. No real choice that makes me happy.

Add a comment