Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka gets a job and passes the bar exam

Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka

Friday, August 18, 2006

Vacation Wrap-up

It's not a true vacation unless you come back with cuts and bruises. So far the casualty list includes...

  1. One scrape down the length of my arm after being tossed out of my tube into the rocky Esopus River
  2. One unusually large black and blue mark on same arm after using arm to shield my head from even more rocks.
  3. One skinned knee from yet another time being tossed out of my tube by the whitewater of the Esopus River.
  4. One bruise on my leg from I'm not sure where.
  5. Some sort of shoulder injury after kayaking on Lake George
  6. And of course an empty wallet after being cleaned out at the Saratoga Racetrack.

6 Comments:

You need to learn how to paddle. :)
There's no paddles when you go tubing. Just you, the tube, and your hands.
but did you have fun?!
Of course!
good :D
Sounds like an exciting vacation!

Add a comment