Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka gets a job and passes the bar exam

Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm An Idiot!

It seems that for the last month and a half, I've had comment moderation enabled, meaning that I must approve a comment before it shows up. Problem is, I don't know how this happened, and since I never gave Blogger my email address, all of your comments were just piling up, unbenownced to me. (how do you spell that word?).

All this time I was wondering if everyone was just ignoring me.

So I'll spend the next couple of days reviewing all of your unread comments and my apologies if you thought I was ignoring you.

Hat tip to Nephtuli for telling me there was something wrong with my blog.

1 Comments:

Heh. I just thought you forgot how to actually okay them...

Add a comment